Sunday, July 2, 2017

I am a Paradox.


Today, I will bare my soul
I will say what needs to be told.
I am here and in every woman you see. 
I am not perfect and I am not trying to be.
In this demanding world I just want to be me.
I am uncouth, 
I am elegance.
I am power and I am peace. 
I am calm and the turbulent sea. 
I am the mother, the wife, the daughter you ever wanted and yet not me.
You think you know me and had me figured. 
I am the memory your mind triggered. 
I am hard and I am scared.
I have loved when no one has cared.
I fight fierce and stand alone.
My light has not yet completely shown.
I will help you fly,
Yet, I am shy. 
I dance to the rhythm of my own tune
I am the sun and I am the moon. 
I am every woman and every woman is me. 
I am perfect, yet, perfection is not what you will see. 
I will break the barriers and I dance free.
I will not shy away from being me. 
I will walk the highest mountain, 
I will smile through the pain.
You will see me standing next to you on the side walk, in your kitchen or on the train. 
I am every woman and everyone woman is me. 
I sometimes hate my body and imperfection is all I see. 
I try to be you - I try to be me. 
I am brave, I face my fears.
I wipe not only my but also your tears.
I snore a little and talk a bit in my sleep. 
I whisper I love you and will love you deep. 
I am capable of hatred 
And I respect what's scared. 
I am perfect in every way yet perfection is not what you will see. 
I am every woman and everyone woman is me.  
I build, I conquer 
I love, I nurture 
Like phoenix I rise.
I am the truth I am the lies.
I am earth, I am fire.
I am your heart's only desire. 
I am dusk, I am dawn
I am the woman you can't own. 
I heart I am soul
I am a gipsy, I am woman you can't mould. 
I night, I am day.
I the word you can't say. 
I am love, I am hate 
I chose my own destiny, I chose my own fate.
I am every woman and every woman is me. 
I am the balance in your life you seek. 
I am perfect and  I am not trying to be.
In this demanding world I just want to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Love.

My three month old son laughed for the first time today when I tickled his belly. I have been waiting for this day, the moment o...